ENTROPY means explosive change and disruption and that’s what we aim to achieve. From advanced content management to top-tier Web & Mobile development using Ruby on Rails, iOS, Android, Windows, HTML5 and more – ENTROPY is revolutionizing and re-imagining Web and Mobile experiences for the biggest brands in the world. ENTROPY‘s client roster includes some of the biggest names in media and content including The Financial Times, Pearson, Oxford University Press, Cambridge University Press, Global Radio and the NHS.
SMARTSPOT has assigned 2 resources to the ENTROPY project, which handles first line support and system monitoring activities on a 24/7 basis.The team works to maintain ENTROPY SLA level with its customers.
Activities covered by the team consist of the following:
- 1st level support assistance for the web app developed and hosted by the customer
- Triage of all incoming tickets
- Assist their customer with issues accessing the web application
- Assist their customer with issues or bugs found while using the web application
- Incident management and customer communication
- Incident troubleshooting and generation of workarounds
- Incident reproducing and regression testing
- Monitoring of the web app for optimal availability and performance